VEDIC ASTHALIN PRASH (456 gms)
About the product:
Bronchial Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease of airway. It leads to recurrent episodes of wheezing, breathlessness, tightness of chest and cough particularly at night or early morning. As per Ayurveda, Swasa is mainly caused by the Vata and Kapha doshas. Generally, there is an acute inflammation of the trachea and bronchi of the lungs, resulting in the accumulation and discharge of phlegm or sputum. Since, Bronchial Asthma is Vatakapha disease, it begins in the stomach, progresses to the lungs and bronchi. Hence the aim of Vedic Asthalin Prash is to move the excess Kapha back to stomach and then eliminate it.
- Helps in lung cleansing
- Useful in immunity building
- Anti-inflammatory action contributing to normal functioning of respiratory system
- Helps in detoxification- neutralizes the harmful impact of pollutant on lung
- Relieves shortness of breath
- Soothes chest tightness
- Helps in reducing wheezing
Direction for use:
Take 1-2 teaspoon twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.
- Mag pippal
- Safed till
According to Ayurvedic theory, one can get more or less benefit. It depends on the patient’s disease.